How parent’s can help their daughter succeed:
- Get your daughter to practice and games ON TIME
- Inform the Coach of any medical conditions or injuries
- Encourage your daughter to speak with their coach if they have any questions or concerns
- Keep your daughter well hydrated at all times
- ITeach your daughter to be responsibility for her play and behavior
- Teach your daughter to listen and respect her coach. A player’s development will be quicker and much more positive if they trust and respect their coach.
- Teach your daughter to treat others players, coaches and referees with respect
ACCEPTABLE Parent Behavior:
- Coaching should be left to the Professionals – The MPS Coaching Staff
- Support The Coaches methods and decisions for the benefit of your daughter
- Parents should be a Role model for proper behavior at all times
- Parents should show good sportsmanship at all times
- Parents should provide a positive, supportive environment for their child. This is especially critical directly after a training session or a game.
- Parents should support their child and other players with positive, encouraging
UNACCEPTABLE Parent Behavior:
- There is Absolutely NO Parent Coaching allowed
- Parents are NOT allowed on the field during Training sessions or Games
- Parents are NOT allowed to interrupt or give instructions to any player during training sessions or games.
- Parents are NOT allowed on the player’s / coaches sideline during games
- Parents are to remain on the Parent / Spectator side of the field during games.
- Verbal criticism of your daughter or other players will NOT be tolerated.
- Verbal criticism of the opposing players, parents or coaches will NOT be tolerated.
- Verbal abuse of the Referees will NOT be tolerated.
- Possession or consumption of Alcohol will NOT be tolerated.